The whole look of your dating profile depends on your headline, as it is first thing that a person looks at reaching you. Such an option is available on every dating site and it is similar to the headline of news or some blog post. As a good example pick up any good article that you really liked from your memory and recall – what was the first thing that attracted your attention?
So here we go – Victoriya Club will help you to create an eye-catching headline, which can attract your perfect match. Online works similar to offline communication – first impression matters, but instead of you personally there is your headline. Let’s make it work properly.
1. Show your personality. Whatever you write about yourself remember – people, who get your page should understand what a kind of personal you are, eventually. Mystery and jokes can just flesh out your headline, but show more self being. You can introduce your hobby and skills in a way that will help you to cast a wider net of interest for any type of woman.
2. Be genuine. If you like a book or movie, you may use a quote or a line from them. Also, game of words attracts even more, try something like, “Be my Margarita. Sincerely, Your MasterJ”. It looks funny and shows your erudition. If you can make someone laugh, congrats – you succeed to make a good first impression, so your silly headline could turn out to be the smart move. Nice job!
3. No wordiness. You shall not be to talkative as it is not a summary or even an essay. It is better avoid unnecessary information or explanation. You will have a space later to provide more information, when this headline works. Let some mystery to be up in the air, so it will make your personality more interesting and appealing.
4. Catch the attention. There are pretty wide specter of options for people to spend some time on your profile. Photos come firstly, but headline can hardly deceive if you wrote it with a purpose to show your best sides. Are you seeking for dating profile examples for men? How about “You will never believe why I live in …”? 99% of success as this headline tells user you have an interesting story to share with.
5. Express your truly intentions. Use this phrase “Looking for someone to do… with”. This is a great headline because it tells people what you are looking for and the type of person you want to spend your time with. It can be a proposition for having a cup of coffee or spending time on a coming event. Add activity and you will see who would like to do the same. By the way, it can be good idea for a first date!